Sunday, April 19, 2015

Definitely closing out Hump Day with Emma Richter (20 Photos)

1
There are so many unofficial meetups benefitting various charities these days, it's often hard to keep up... I manage because of Chive Nation's Dave Welch. Dave keeps me abreast on the meetups on the horizon and is currently yelling at me to crash more of them, he's pacing in a circle. That's how I know he's serious.More importantly Dave usually asks me to plug the big unofficias in DAR so when he told me about the San Diego Meetup on the 25th benefitting Lucky Pup Dog and Rescue, I was happy to help. Then I remembered Emma Richter was one of our most enthusiastic Cali Chivettes and thought I could do more for this huge event than a simple DAR shout. Been fixin' to do an entire gallery on her for a spell.Emma will be in attendance at the meetup and I hear Carmen and a surprise guest will be riding down with her. Hint: She's a rosy gal. Info on the San Diego meetup at Effin's pub right here. Emma's Instagram.

There are so many unofficial meetups benefitting various charities these days, it’s often hard to keep up… I manage because of Chive Nation’s Dave Welch. Dave keeps me abreast on the meetups on the horizon and is currently yelling at me to crash more of them, he’s pacing in a circle. That’s how I know he’s serious.

More importantly Dave usually asks me to plug the big unofficias in DAR so when he told me about the San Diego Meetup on the 25th benefitting Lucky Pup Dog and Rescue, I was happy to help. Then I remembered Emma Richter was one of our most enthusiastic Cali Chivettes and thought I could do more for this huge event than a simple DAR shout. Been fixin’ to do an entire gallery on her for a spell.

Emma will be in attendance at the meetup and I hear Carmen and a surprise guest will be riding down with her. Hint: She’s a rosy gal. Info on the San Diego meetup at Effin’s pub right here.

Emma’s Instagram.

2
emma-richter-3
3
emma-richter-5
4
All you need to know about the San Diego meetup at Effin's pub right here.

All you need to know about the San Diego meetup at Effin’s pub right here.

5
emma-richter-1
6
emma-richter-4
7
emma-richter-6
8
emma-richter-7
9
emma-richter-8
10
emma-richter-9
11
emma-richter-10
12
emma-richter-18
13
emma-richter-11
14
emma-richter-12
15
emma-richter-13
16
emma-richter-19
17
emma-richter-15
18
emma-richter-17
19
emma-richter-14
20
Emma's Instagram.

Emma’s Instagram.

Source : thechive[dot]com
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment